- "Aggregate information" which is information about your activities on the Site or in connection with the services that cannot be used to identify, locate, or contact you such as frequency of visits to the Site, data entered when using the Site, Site pages most frequently accessed, browser type, links a User clicks, IP address, and other similar information).
- When you use a credit card to pay for any of our services or products, we ask for your name, address, credit card and credit card-related information.
- Once you have created an account, you may complete your profile by providing additional Personally Identifiable Information about yourself such as your address.
- When you connect your Site account with your Facebook account or other social media account we will have access to the publicly available information from your Facebook or other social media page, and Facebook or other social media site will have access to information you log through the Site while logged into your Site account through Facebook or the other social media site.
- When you enter a contest, sweepstakes or promotion through the Site.
- When you submit comments, feedback, or suggestions through the Site.
- When you visit the site, even if you are not logged in, we gather information about your computer operating system (e.g., Windows XP or Mac OS), your "IP Address," the web browser (e.g., Firefox, Internet Explorer) being used, the referring website information, usage data regarding your activity on the Site, including what web pages you visit or share, what functions you use, as well as overall time spent on the Site. We use this data for internal analysis about the Site performance and services.
- We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- We may use information we gather about you to display data trends based on different demographics, make offers and discounts available to you, among other things.
- Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- When a User submits questions or comments to us, we my use that information to respond to the User.
- By creating an account with us, you agree that we may contact you by phone, email, mail, or text message to respond to questions that you submit to us.
- We may use the information Users provide when placing an order only to process that order. We do not share credit card information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- The address and email address Users provide will be used to send them information, sales offers, and updates pertaining to their services. Such addresses may also be used to respond to Users, and/or other requests or questions. By creating an account on the Site, Users are opting-in to our mailing list, and will receive emails and/or mail that may include company news, updates, sales information, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails or mail, they may do so by contacting us via our Site.
- We may use the information Users provide to display targeted advertising or other content that we think may be of interest to the User based on information the User has shared with us.
- We may provide data mining services to third parties interested in better understanding our User's such as aggregate information about the Site's user base such as interests, purchases made, so that such parties may determine if they would like to advertise to our Users.
- By registering an account, you agree that we may contact you at the phone number you have provided us, even if your number is on a do-not-call list or a wireless number, for our marketing purposes.
- We may connect and link your information with the information provided by you to our other websites including ifit.com.
We may share, rent, sell, or lease, your personal contact information to our trusted marketing partners for their internal or commercial purposes. We will disclose information we maintain when required by law, for example, in response to a court order or a subpoena. We also may disclose such information in response to requests from law enforcement agencies or other public agencies if we feel that such disclosure may prevent the instigation of a crime. In addition, we may sell or otherwise disclose to third parties information that does not constitute Personally Identifiable Information. Finally, we may disclose information if there is a transfer of our assets or ownership in connection with a proposed or consummated corporate reorganization, such as a merger or acquisition, to the extent permitted by law.
Information Collected by Third parties
Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures. We want you to feel confident using the Site. However, no system can be completely secure. Therefore, although we take steps to secure your information, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your personal information, searches, or other communications will always remain secure. Users should also take care with how they handle and disclose their personal information and should avoid sending personal information through insecure email.
Please refer to the Federal Trade Commission's website at http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/menus/consumer/data.shtm for information about how to protect yourself against identity theft.
1500 South 1000 West
Logan, Utah 84321