- "Aggregate information" which is information about your activities on the Site or in connection with the services that cannot be used to identify, locate, or contact you such as frequency of visits to the Site, data entered when using the Site, Site pages most frequently accessed, browser type, links a User clicks, IP address, and other similar information).
- When you use a credit card to pay for any of our services or products, we ask for your name, address, credit card and credit card-related information.
- Once you have created an account, you may complete your profile by providing additional Personally Identifiable Information about yourself such as your address.
- When you connect your Site account with your Facebook account or other social media account we will have access to the publicly available information from your Facebook or other social media page, and Facebook or other social media site will have access to information you log through the Site while logged into your Site account through Facebook or the other social media site.
- When you enter a contest, sweepstakes or promotion through the Site.
- When you submit comments, feedback, or suggestions through the Site.
- When you visit the site, even if you are not logged in, we gather information about your computer operating system (e.g., Windows XP or Mac OS), your "IP Address," the web browser (e.g., Firefox, Internet Explorer) being used, the referring website information, usage data regarding your activity on the Site, including what web pages you visit or share, what functions you use, as well as overall time spent on the Site. We use this data for internal analysis about the Site performance and services.
- We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- We may use information we gather about you to display data trends based on different demographics, make offers and discounts available to you, among other things.
- Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- When a User submits questions or comments to us, we my use that information to respond to the User.
- By creating an account with us, you agree that we may contact you by phone, email, mail, or text message to respond to questions that you submit to us.
- We may use the information Users provide when placing an order only to process that order. We do not share credit card information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- The address and email address Users provide will be used to send them information, sales offers, and updates pertaining to their services. Such addresses may also be used to respond to Users, and/or other requests or questions. By creating an account on the Site, Users are opting-in to our mailing list, and will receive emails and/or mail that may include company news, updates, sales information, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails or mail, they may do so by contacting us via our Site.
- We may use the information Users provide to display targeted advertising or other content that we think may be of interest to the User based on information the User has shared with us.
- We may provide data mining services to third parties interested in better understanding our User's such as aggregate information about the Site's user base such as interests, purchases made, so that such parties may determine if they would like to advertise to our Users.
- By registering an account, you agree that we may contact you at the phone number you have provided us, even if your number is on a do-not-call list or a wireless number, for our marketing purposes.
- We may connect and link your information with the information provided by you to our other websites including ifit.com.
We may share, rent, sell, or lease, your personal contact information to our trusted marketing partners for their internal or commercial purposes. We will disclose information we maintain when required by law, for example, in response to a court order or a subpoena. We also may disclose such information in response to requests from law enforcement agencies or other public agencies if we feel that such disclosure may prevent the instigation of a crime. In addition, we may sell or otherwise disclose to third parties information that does not constitute Personally Identifiable Information. Finally, we may disclose information if there is a transfer of our assets or ownership in connection with a proposed or consummated corporate reorganization, such as a merger or acquisition, to the extent permitted by law.
Information Collected by Third parties
Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures. We want you to feel confident using the Site. However, no system can be completely secure. Therefore, although we take steps to secure your information, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your personal information, searches, or other communications will always remain secure. Users should also take care with how they handle and disclose their personal information and should avoid sending personal information through insecure email.
Please refer to the Federal Trade Commission's website at http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/menus/consumer/data.shtm for information about how to protect yourself against identity theft.
1500 South 1000 West
Logan, Utah 84321
We give a 30-day trial period on all products. If you are not satisfied for any reason please call 1-866-896-9777 to set up a return. If you were not charged for shipping on your initial delivery you will only be charged for the return shipping. A 10% restocking fee is also charged on all returned or canceled merchandise (unless the merchandise is defective). Returns must be arranged within 30 days of receiving the product. You must receive a Return Authorization number from us in order to return the product.
- Model number
- Serial number
- Accurate reason for the products being returned
Products being returned must be disassembled and packaged in the original box or comparable package. If you do not have a box, we can provide one for you.
Icon is not responsible for the disassembly of the product. Once the product is packaged, take it to your curb and we will send a freight carrier to pick up your machine. Upon receipt at our warehouse we will refund the purchase price (price of machine plus tax) less the restocking and return freight fees. All products must be returned in good condition and with all paperwork, parts and accessories or an additional 10% charge may be added.
You can expect a refund in the same form of payment originally used for the purchase within 30 days of our receiving your returned product. Once a Return Authorization number is issued, the product must be returned within 30 days of the issuing date or the Return Authorization number will become invalid. If we are doing an exchange of your product, the unit being returned must be received back to Icon within 30 days from the delivery date of the new machine or you agree to pay Icon the full retail cost of the machine.
Once a Return Authorization number is issued, the product must be returned within 30 days of the issuing date or the Return Authorization number will become invalid. If we are doing an exchange of your product, the unit being returned must be received back to Icon within 30 days from the delivery date of the new machine or you agree to pay Icon the full retail cost of the machine.
We will refund the purchase price (price of the machine and tax) less to and from shipping charges. If you were not charged for shipping on your initial delivery you will only be charged for the return shipping fee. If your product(s) has shipped (even if you have not received your machine or if you cancel the order after it has processed, but prior to it being delivered) return shipping and restocking fees will apply.
Do you deliver on weekends?
Deliveries are not made after 6:00 pm or on the weekends. If you have any questions about this, please call 1-866-896-9777.
- We ship heavy items by Roadway, ABF, UPS Freight, Dats and Old Dominion freight lines. Lighter products are shipped by UPS ground. We can only guarantee curb side delivery.
- All non-UPS shipments are curbside delivery and require a customer signature. The shipping company will call before attempting to deliver your machine. A total of three attempts will be made to contact you. After three attempts have been made the shipping company will make arrangements to return your machine to our warehouse. Return shipping and a 10% restocking fee will apply.
- We can only guarantee curbside delivery. The customer will be responsible for its relocation and assembly from there. Assembly is required on most of our equipment and we do offer an in-home assembly service in many locations. Please call 1-888-308-9616 for details.
- Please call our Customer Care Department at 1-800-999-3756 to receive parts and service if needed. If you receive a machine that is damaged beyond repair we will be happy to send a replacement machine or give a full refund. If major shipping damage occurs please refuse the machine at time of delivery and contact our Returns Department at 1-866-896-9777. If the freight company does not allow you to refuse the shipment please call us while they are still at your home.