Guarantee & Return Policy
At Smooth Fitness we guarantee full satisfaction on all of our fitness equipment with our 60 Day Return Policy. We want you to be happy with your purchase and enjoy years of quality workouts. As part of our commitment to you, we offer you a trial period, giving you time to try out your unit. In doing this, we hope to make you feel confident about the purchase of your Smooth Fitness treadmill or elliptical.
60 Day Money Back Guarantee Policy
The following return policy applies to all purchases after April 11, 2013. In the first 60 days of receiving your unit, if you are not completely satisfied with your product we will refund your purchase amount and freight charges both ways; all you are responsible to pay is an 8% restocking fee. To obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number, please contact Customer Service with your order information at 888-800-1167. We will credit your purchase price upon receipt and inspection of the authorized returned item.
To be eligible for a complete product refund or credit, you must:
- Obtain an RMA number from Customer Service within 60 days of delivery
- Return all fitness equipment in the original packaging in good condition
- Clearly write the RMA # on the outside of the carton. Our warehouse cannot accept any returns without an RMA # and your shipment will be returned to you.
- Ship the equipment back to our King of Prussia, PA warehouse within 10 days of receiving an RMA number, if not your RMA number will be voided.
Ship unit to our Warehouse address: 711 First Avenue, Unit B, King of Prussia, PA 19406
- Once your shipment is received, it will be inspected within 3-5 days, we will then refund your credit card on file.
- If the unit arrives to us damaged in any way, we will determine the cause of damage and handle accordingly with either customer and/or freight carrier. To minimize the chance of damages, please be sure to carefully box and seal the unit well.
It's required that customers retain the original packing material for at least 60 days, in the event the unit needs to be returned. We will refund your purchase amount and freight charges both ways, all you are responsible to pay is an 8% restocking fee.If you would like to return within the 60 day trial period, the machine will be picked up with the same delivery option chosen during checkout. If purchased through any other retailer, the return will be curbside service only.
Refused shipments, products returned without the original packaging and orders canceled after the unit has been shipped are subject to a 15% restocking fee and customers will be responsible for shipping charges both ways.
Customers are not responsible for shipping costs associated with refusing equipment that has been damaged during shipping as long as the item is refused at the time of delivery and damage is noted on the "proof of delivery" form provided to you for signature by the carrier.
The old return policy will apply to purchases made before April 10, 2013. It's required that customers retain the original packing material for at least 60 days, in the event the unit needs to be returned. Refund does not include shipping, delivery and/or assembly charges. Prepay return freight and insuring your shipment is recommended.